[Spridgets] Throttle cable clean & lube suggestions?

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 08:34:22 MDT 2016

Yes Billy I'll get heavier gauge wire and use my brand new Interstate
battery from my truck too. I guess 10 years is long enough. I'm going to
try not to remove everything and waste time. I'' set the new battery on a
large plank of wood across the hood just to test it out as I have to remove
the hood to remove the battery and I just want answers now.
Lin

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut