[Spridgets] Where to stay, Watkins Glenn

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Thu Jun 30 17:47:09 MDT 2016

Hello Spridgets,

           My son (whom some of you have met at the Spridgets 50th) is
           getting his Phd. from Cornell next May. Ithaca NY, being
           farily isolated has a semi-captive audience for graduation
           weekend and thus charges exhorbitant rates going so far as
           to hold a system wide "lottery" for the opportunity to pay
           3X the normal room rate. They try to make you feel like a
           winner for the chance to be ----ed. My idea is that Watkins
           Glen is only 1/2 hour away, and has plenty of rooms
           available. I know many on the list have stayed there and am
           looking for a place with --perhaps-- racing significance,
           --a nice place-- not necessarily the most luxurious, but
           comfortable and clean. //

           THanx in advance..

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"

  A pessimist is never disappointed.