[Spridgets] 1960 disc brakes Bugeye

Gerard pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com
Sat Mar 26 15:14:18 MDT 2016

For best results and especially if it’ll be a driver for your wife, you’ll want to do the master cylinder conversion as well. It’l reduce pedal effort by 33%.

You should also plan on rebuilding the suspension at the same time. Most used suspension components aren’t safe or usable to just swap over.

You can contact me for more information if you are interested.

Gerard