[Spridgets] Smith's Heater Blowers

rrengineer.mike rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sat May 14 21:10:09 MDT 2016

Bought a 66 MGB way back that had a non fictional overdrive. Also no first or reverse. $350! (boy, those days are gone). A quick look under the bonnet showed a few bullet connectors not attached to anything. Plugged them into what seemed to be the correct sleeve. One of them must have been power to the electric overdrive. It worked flawlessly after that. Of course I had to go rub the previous owners nose in it.  The look on his face was priceless.  He thought he needed a whole new unit.  Never did fix first or reverse. Just started off in second and stuck my butt in the door jamb and pushed for revrrse.  I should have kept that car. Had a factory hardtop too. Damn!Mike MacLean

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone