[Spridgets] Rabbi - no LBG or Healey content

Bob Kitterer bkitterer at me.com
Tue Nov 1 11:07:42 MDT 2016

Hello Folks,

Sorry to brig this to the list but have run out of other places to go.

We are looking for a Rabbi to say a pray at my brother Tom’s grave.  Tom is to be interned on Dec. 14 at the Riverside National Cemetery east of L.A..

My brother converted many years ago and as a family we have respected that choice.  Circumstances did not allow us to follow the Jewish traditions, partially because we did not know them and the only Rabbi in this area (AZ) did not respond to our request.

The Rabbi’s in CA contacted by the funeral director want a fee the is half the cost of the rest of the funeral cost.

Any help is most appreciated.

Bob  Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2013 Miata

Pay it forward.
Thanks Frank