[Spridgets] Tyres 165/80-13

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Mon Nov 21 14:53:01 MST 2016

They are on the tall side and also wide-ish so may rub on the inner arch at
 the rear, not sure about the front.  Despite what anyone else might tell
you, whether or not a tyre will rub or not doesn't just depend on the width
but  also the actual ride height.  The reason for this is that the ride
height  will put the fattest part of the tyre (not necessarily the tread) in
different  positions of the narrowest part of the wheel well.  Wheel 'dish'
offset/inset will also vary how the tyre sits in relation to the arch.