[Spridgets] I hate to do this but I need the paint code for.....

Bob Kitterer bkitterer at mac.com
Mon Oct 3 23:37:34 MDT 2016

Ryan,

The following codes from various sources are for Old English White.  Perhaps one of them will be helpful.

BMC - WT03
ICI #2379
Rinshed-Mason # 6642
Dupont # 8207L
Ditzler # 8177

Bob  Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2013 Miata

Pay it forward.
Thanks Frank