[Spridgets] Torque Recommendations for Aluminum Head

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sat Apr 8 01:43:51 MDT 2017

Is this the Pierce aluminium cylinder head?  It's the studs rather  than
the head that determine the head torque value.  SIxty sounds high and  from
memory I torque to whatever ARP said for their studs.  I'd recommend  pulling
the valve cover and looking for any contact marks on it's inside as the
valve spacing from 1 to 8 is slightly greater than with an iron head, in my
experience.