[Spridgets] Check Bugeye

David Ambrose stargazer1 at cox.net
Tue Apr 11 09:43:39 MDT 2017

The doors aren't so bad. I think I could live with those. But that rear
end is a waste of nice Mustang tail lights. I wonder if it was just
added on? If it was, it wouldn't be a horrible experience to remove it
and restore it to something resembling stock. My gut feel is that it's
probably fiberglass.