[Spridgets] Urgent Request for All British Resident Members

Martyn Ridley ridleymj at brant.net
Tue Apr 18 11:47:47 MDT 2017

You have a chance to do something for the future of Britain. Yes, I live
in Canada, but the UK is important to me. Please drum up support, hold
your nose if need be, and vote either Labour or Lib-Dem on June 8th.
(Note to Scottish readers: I understand you feeling about Independence,
but sit this one out.)  Vote to keep the UK in the EU and "Maggie
Mayhem" out on the street.

I know some of you are good Tory supporters but now is the time to face
facts.  Nigel and Boris lied. The deal you have with the EU is actually
very good, it could be better.  But to go it alone is so much worse. Do
you really believe you can get a 'fair' trade deal with the likes of
"Combover"?  The EU trading block is your best defense - remember, I
live in Canada.

Yes, I know this is off topic but you've got to put a stop to the stupidity.

Cheers,

Martyn

Balance of list: Sorry, but it is really that important.