[Spridgets] Bently Manual

rrengineer.mike rrengineer.mike at att.net
Wed Apr 26 05:28:37 MDT 2017

     I have been doing a little research in various manuals I own to try to see if there is a method of re-assembly of the rear end hub and axles to stop a leak.  In the Bently Manual it says:  "It is essential when fithing the differential shaft that the paper joint washer between it'S flange and the hub is compressed before the abutment shoulder of the shaft pulls up against the bearing races."       What the heck does that mean?  Quite different that the explanation in the Haynes manual.Mike MacLean

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone