[Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... Re: Tenax vs Lift the dot

Bob Kitterer bkitterer at me.com
Thu Aug 10 08:23:36 MDT 2017

You should be able to find the studs and lift-a-dots at most upholstery fabric shops.  In the San Diego area there is UFO (upholstery fabric outlet) which has had them in the past and would expect similar shops in most larger cities.

Bob  Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2013 Miata

Pay it Forward
Thanks Frank