[Spridgets] Bugeye door trim

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Mon Aug 28 15:22:42 MDT 2017

Hey Ryan!

Glad you're still working on the Bugeye.  Look at MacGregor's.  I got
the Bristleflex for the MGA and it's the correct seal.  None of this
"Bootleg" stuff as Frank used to say.  Do not have it in the Bugeye as
he doesn't carry it in green.  I need to bug him about that.  He's up in
Ontario and is great to do business with and an alternative to the usual
vendors.

http://www.macgregorukcarparts.com/

Good luck and let's see some pictures!

"/Pay it Forward"/