[Spridgets] Distributor confusion!

brian daredelvis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 10:33:06 MST 2017

The power of the improved forum, with jpg support.  I've put some
screen captures from the relevant portions of the Bentley manual below
to show what I'm talking about.  If this is a fresh rebuild, the
distributor drive may have been installed incorrectly. See attached.
The PDF can be found here.
https://72midget.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/12892811-mg-midget-ah-sprite-workshop-manual-1972.pdf

I'm pretty sure you can fix this with the engine in the car.
Brian