[Spridgets] Ran across a pic..............

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Sat Dec 23 10:10:15 MST 2017

Thanks for the memories Derf!  Terri and I were there that day.  Frank
was testing the Holy Sprite before giving it to it's grinning new
owner.  What and eventful time and definitely what this Season is all
about!  Frank, Frankie, Diane were great hosts.  Bless you and your family.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS everybody!  And let's have a Peaceful
New Year.  Time for another O.S.H.I.T. Meeting somewhere!

Best Regards and Wishes,

Dave & Terri Woerpel

59 :{)
Burlington WI