[Spridgets] Body stripping

Tim Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Thu Jul 6 04:30:33 MDT 2017

Mike,
My experience was the same as Billy's. Only, instead of going to a lumber
yard for sand, I got mine at a brick/block kind of place. I believe the bag
said FLINT on it. Not the city in Michigan, but the mineral type in the
bag. In my AH Sprite picture album here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/sets/ I have some pics of my
blasting setup. I used a pressure pot and it all worked together well. The
"curtains" allowed me to contain the sand. I'm in a residential
neighborhood so that was important.

Tim