[Spridgets] Tonneau support?

Mark Haynes 220caribou at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 15:55:12 MDT 2017

The tonneau support is only necessary for the MKII Sprite onward (MKI
Midget) with a space behind the seats. I happen to have an early one (MKII
Sprite) complete with case (for sale if anyone wants it). The early ones
fit directly into the hood stick holes, while the later ones have brackets
on the ends that fit with the non-removable hood frame.
They essentially re-create the edge of the BE cockpit just behind the seats.
Mark Haynes
It only goes one way- Pay It Forward

Hello all,

I was looking at something somewhere and noticed a ?tonneau support bar?
that goes in the cabin from side to side to keep the tonneau from
collapsing and holding water.

I can?t see where it would fit so I thought that I would ask this group if
anyone has any personal experience with it.

Thanks,

Lester