[Spridgets] Spridgets Domain

Allen Hefner lbc77mg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 07:25:22 MDT 2017

Don't let it go for free, unless you want to give it to a friend. I would
think that someone with a business involving Spridgets would benefit by
that URL. You might contact the BMTA and see if they want it, or one of
their members. Maybe "Classic Motorsports" magazine.

Transferring is a bit tricky, but not impossible. Just do it BEFORE it
expires, or just pay for another year and then work on selling it. Once it
moves into the grace period after it actually leaves your ownership, it
gets more expensive to get back.

Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*