[Spridgets] Tires

Jeff jeffsbugeye at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 08:18:54 MDT 2017

Michael,  I have had spacers on 2 Bugeye's for years.   Depending on how
much 1/8" or more you may need long studs.   One is a street car I now
have 5.5" Minitors.  On my racecar I once had as much a 1/2" on the
front.  With long wheel studs.  If you are only driving on the street
there will be no problem with having spacers.  If you do a lot of
Autocross etc. it might be a concern, but I do not think so. BTY, You
can use a 1/8" spacer without long studs.
Jeff Kelly