[Spridgets] Wheel spacers

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Tue Mar 28 20:35:45 MDT 2017

Winner'S Circle has them. They are in 3/16ths, 3/8ths and one larger size I forget.Mike

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 6:10 PM, crusaderchuck55 at aol.com via Spridgets<spridgets at autox.team.net> wrote:
The spacers I'm using up front were machined from a solid aluminum plate.  The spacer issue is how well they fit the studs and how well the spacer supports the rim against it's intended mounting surface.   A crappy spacer is a dangerous proposition!  On the other hand well crafted ones are just as good as bolting the wheel to a drum or hub.

My rear spacers are just a tad over 1" and are period pieces that were made in England.

Chuck

Sent from my LG Mobile------------------------

spridgets at autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html