[Spridgets] Flywheel lock

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sat Nov 18 05:18:38 MST 2017

Peter May Engineering has something very similiar.  Maybe one someone
wants to make a job-lot and sell them to the listers?

spridgets at autox.team.net writes:

Many years ago, I welded up a  tool from some angle iron. I bolt it to the
side of the block with 2 bolts.  the other side of the tool engages 2 teeth
of the ring gear. Then you can  torque without problems.

Regards from Alex Robertson,  Nambour, Australia, 4560.