[Spridgets] Power required for a given CDa to reach a specific speed.

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 17:32:21 MST 2017

Thanks, Andy! It looks boring without cars in front, but next year maybe a "kill cam" for the back.

Diameter is 20.6 inches for my 185/60-13 Hoosiers with a 4.22 rear. It works out to a helmet lifting 123 mph or so. That track is the only one where I truly run out of motor (I run a 3.9 at Road America and max out around 8000 if I'm lucky). Running a 3.9 could be a bit problematic elsewhere on the track with my current ratios in the gearbox, but I have a trick up my sleeve for next year just for that track that should yield 5 mph or so.

Ron Soave