[Spridgets] Dodge City

Larry Macy lmacy at mac.com
Mon Apr 16 08:46:57 MDT 2018

Around here, we call him Weather Boy!!

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu <mailto:macy at upenn.edu>

In science it often happens that scientists say, "You know that's a really good argument; My position is mistaken," and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from the again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometime painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion.

Carl Sagan