[Spridgets] Bugeye Light Show

Howard Collins miniac7 at aol.com
Sat Aug 11 16:48:10 MDT 2018

Friends,

I just installed a pair of LED rear lights, purchased from Moss. With the engine off they look nice and bright, much more so than the standard fixtures they replaced, even with halogen bulbs.

The issue I have with them is the fact that they pulsate when the engine is running, in both the tail  light mode as well as the brake light mode. Not a little bit, but a whole bunch.

Do you suppose the is because of a weak or erratic generator or voltage regulator? This was never the case with the previous lights.

Any suggestions?

Howard Collins

Sent from my iPad