[Spridgets] Frank's race car

lotuspilot at frontier.com lotuspilot at frontier.com
Sun Aug 12 19:41:38 MDT 2018

OK.  I have read these posts for quite some time. . . . I had no clue Frank ever raced a Spridget except on the street.  Did he?
Thanks and just wondering as it seems like a ton of work to save a rough (not worth much - financially) roll up window car when a nice Mk II Sprite would make a better racer.
Before I get flogged, I knew Frank and sent him quite a few parts for the Big Healey truck that he had.
Mike