[Spridgets] Bugeye Alloy Wheels For Sale

miniac7 at aol.com miniac7 at aol.com
Wed Aug 15 11:00:29 MDT 2018

As shown in the attached photograph, I am offering for sale, this set of four 13x5 American Libre wheels finished in medium gray, at $400 plus shipping. They will available for viewing close up during the ELFV at Road America and again at the Vintage Race weekend at Put-In-Bay, Ohio, both in September.

If any would like close up photos now, please let me know. If sold well enough in advance of those two events, I could deliver the wheels there.

Thank you,
Howard Collins