[Spridgets] Sprite Midget Race Series End Of Season Results 2018

stanbmason at aol.com stanbmason at aol.com
Thu Aug 23 06:40:26 MDT 2018

The following attachment are the official final results of the SMRS.  I overlooked Jim Donato at our series awards presentation last weekend and I apologize for this oversight.

In addition we had a new racer join us that has a great collection of Historic Sprites.  Steve Meyer is a friend of Ashley and Nathan Burress and fellow Iowaian.  Steve raced Grattan with a very original Bug Eye with Jensen Hardtop and great 60s through 70s SCCA History in HP.  He also has several Innocentis and is currently restoring an Alloy Speedwell Sprite for a British Customer.  He will be displaying the Alloy Speedwell that is a work in progress along with a Iris Blue with White Jensen Hard, wire wheels, rear disc brakes similar to 59 Sebring Team Racers.  I attached 2 of Steve's Sprites that will 2 of the 20 Amazing Spridgets that are entered in the Gather on the Green Concours on September 15, 2018.  I will be providing more shots of the cars you can expect to see withing the week. For those of you that have Street Sprites.  I will be focused on our upcoming weekend and will be responding by next week to requests.

Thanks and Stay Spridgetly  Great Fun Comming Up!!
Stan