[Spridgets] Wanted Turn Key Spridget Racer

stanbmason at aol.com stanbmason at aol.com
Sun Dec 9 09:28:07 MST 2018

Below I have copied an email from Scott Aeppli (his email is listed below as well).  He is interested in a Turn Key Spridget Racer.  If you have suggestions for Scott please contact him below.
Scott,
Thanks for the inquiry.  We had some cars at the Sprite 60th ELVF at various levels of Vintage prep.  I can forward your email to our over 100 Sprite Racers and they can contact you direct with your permission.
Thanks and Happy HolidaysStan Mason