[Spridgets] Alloy lug bolts?

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Sat Dec 15 09:17:41 MST 2018

Anyone have some 3/8" , a few , 2 ,3, or more alloy wheel lug bolts?  Used, rusty, peeling chrome?  I'll run a tap through the threads, bead blast or wire wheel and paint them if needed.  I have 4 Ansen Sprint slotted aluminum wheels that came with Frank's midget.  I have 4 lug bolts right now.   And yes these were unpleasant ones and are now painted with bumper chrome paint to preserve them.  I'm going to mount the race rubber on these rims ( they had petrified Goodyear blue streak slicks pn them!) but...ummm I kinda need a way to....put these wheels on the car.I'm quite serious about accepting bits and pieces to gather up enough lug bolts to use these rims.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.Thank you!Chuck

Sent from my LG Mobile