[Spridgets] Craftsman Ratcheting Combination Wrenches

rich_ball rich_ball at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 6 18:32:16 MST 2018

Do any of you have first hand experience with Craftsman ratcheting combination wrenches?  These would be the ones with the standard open end and a 12 point ratcheting box.  Not the crazy useless speed open end ones from a few years ago. Sears has a 20 piece SAE/Metric set on sale right now for $59 which made wonder who might have them.  I still use the SK sets I picked up back in the early '80s when I worked at a tool store and as a mechanics helper at a Suzuki dealer in high school.  I still like my SKs, but you can never have too many tools right?  Well good ones anyway.
Rich Ball'76 MidgetEverett,  WA