[Spridgets] Bugeye side curtain some more...

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Sat Feb 10 11:17:03 MST 2018

HAH!  Yes it’s true, I could buy all new from AH Spares but I am trying to refinish these.  They aren’t judged so I just want them nice not perfect.  I’ve already decided to just clean and polish what I have.  Install the new felt somehow, new plexi, and new rubber seals then live with it.

Affording a Bugeye is peanuts, try restoring an E-Type or a Formula SAAB.  ;-)

Lester