[Spridgets] Test

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 09:25:01 MST 2018

Bugeye is under cover here in Northeast Massachusetts.  The Holley carb for
the Nasty Boy Healey is back at the factory to check out the secondaries
operation and I'm having fun prepping and sanding the newly-louvered bonnet
getting it ready for paint.  Meanwhile, we're getting ready for the Healey
Seaside Summit in August.
https://www.ahca-newengland.org/summit-2018.html This
is going to be a great event and would make a really nice Healey summer
vacation on Boston's North Shore. Our Sprite "Grand Competitor" will get
one of David Townsend's spectacular illustrations personalized to match
their own car
https://www.sportscarart.com/product/austin-healey-frogeye-sprite/

Rick Neville