[Spridgets] Frank's race car project

crusaderchuck55@aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Sun Jul 1 08:21:51 MDT 2018

    I desperately need seat tracks for the Midget.  Kevin brought a pair of seats that were listed on the Philly MG club list but they have no tracks.  I need an adjustable drivers seat.  Mary Anne is 5'2" tall and I'm 6'4" tall.   I could just bolt in a passenger seat.  The seats Kevin brought are the later style with headrests on them.    The parts car I'm stripping , came with no seats , well no floor where a seat might have been...so I have literally nothing to use.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!    Someone must have something stashed from stripping parts cars ?   Thank you!!!Chuck
Sent from my LG Mobile