[Spridgets] A Midget I'm naming "Frank"....

bmwwxman bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 13:15:05 MDT 2018

Painter sez the Midget will be ready for me to tow home next weekend!!
Then commences the reassembly process and I know I'll have a ton of
questions.  I did purchase a Bentley's but I'm not looking forward to
stringing the new wiring to the back of the dash.

I have determined that I am not competent enough to rebuild a rib-case
tranny for the car.  I have the tranny that was in it and was "working"
(sort of - lots of gray sludge in it) when I pulled it. I also have 3
additional rib cases in various states of disassembly for a total of 4
trannies.  Who rebuilds these things nowadays?  Are there kits available
(couldn't find them online or asking via email).  Austin Healey Spares said
they didn't have kits, also Mo$$ and Vicky Brit.

Also, any clever ideas on how to fill the diff/axle would be much
appreciated.

Anybody wanna come to Dodge City for a re-assembly party??  We have a
brewery and a distillery now - not that anyone consumes alcohol.....    😁

Cheers!!
Jim Johnson