[Spridgets] Fwd: Obituary for Edwin Whitney Kaler

Allen Hefner lbc77mg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 07:58:30 MST 2018

I was sorry to hear about Ed the first time. This seems to be the real
thing. Ed may have been caustic, but he always came thru if you needed
something. He worked with me and Elizabeth to help chuck get to the Saab
thing in FL, so his heart was always in the right place.

Now where will we get Busty parts loosener? And what will become with his
parts inventory?

Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*