[Spridgets] SpriteSpot

Jay jfishbein at snet.net
Fri Mar 2 10:19:31 MST 2018

The site works but it is largely inactive. Aside from literally a couple of posts in 2018, the most recent posts go back to the fall of 2017.

Unfortunately, Facebook, the coffee table book of the internet, has become today's platform of choice. I say unfortunate because the groups/pages are numerous and scattered, it is difficult to search and it is difficult to drill down deep into past posts.

jay