[Spridgets] Fwd: Obituary for Edwin Whitney Kaler

Gerard pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com
Fri Mar 2 16:22:10 MST 2018

Ed was definitely a character. My experience mirrors those of many who have already commented here. He and I had many heated exchanges and I gave as good as he dished out. I too found out that was the passport to his friendship. He didn’t respect you if you didn’t give him a dose of his own medicine. After that, he went out of his way to help me on occasion. I still have some parts he sold me.

Ever the enthusiast.

RIP, Ed.

Gerard