[Spridgets] Obituary for Edwin Whitney Kaler

bmwwxman at gmail.com bmwwxman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 19:00:39 MST 2018

What Dave W said.  Half the time I could have throttled him, but I'll miss him now he's gone. Not sure which elevator he took (up or down) but I'm pretty sure he'll be giving the management crap either way.
Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone
------ Original message------From: Robert Duquette via SpridgetsDate: Tue, Mar 6, 2018 3:50 PMTo: spridgets at autox.team.net;Cc: Subject:Re: [Spridgets] Obituary for Edwin Whitney Kaler
Mull it over.  ;)