[Spridgets] Old guys

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Wed Mar 21 09:18:53 MDT 2018

On 3/20/2018 5:29 PM, Bill Miller - LBCs via Spridgets wrote:

> What is with the relationship of Little British Cars, model airplanes,
> and guns?
>
> Except I still like control line flying best. J
>
> Bill

   We were men, back when men could do what they wanted without worrying
about the PC police.  Men in those days drove cool little cars, the
coolest were LBC's.  men in those days wanted a airplane but most of us
could not afford one so we flew model airplanes (crashed a few too), men
in those days went hunting, so guns were needed.

  Now there are the same number of males around, but far fewer men. This
list with all the youngsters though proves some men are still around.

  I blame Motorola for inventing the cell phone in 1973, Apple and
others who perfected the smartphone for the declining population of men
and increasing population of males that can't change a tire, hit a
target with a gun or get off the ground with a proper airplane and no
those drones are not proper airplanes.

   Like the other poster said, I will sit and wait the PC Police to come
pick me up...better idea, I will be at the gun range waiting for PC
Police, might as well spend my last free few minutes having fun.

     mike

--
A gun is like a parachute, if you need one but don't have it,
you'll probably never need one again.