[Spridgets] 1/4. Vs. 1/2 elliptic rear shock

crusaderchuck55@aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 17:09:24 MDT 2018

    I have never owned a square or box spridget.   I've had the same darn bugeye since 1974.   I've worked on quite a few but I have an honest question.   With rear lever shocks what is the proper shock link length for a 1/4 elliptic rear and a 1/2 elliptic rear ?Years ago I got a couple of New shock links which I've had ( long time!) and they "look" like spridget ones....but, I'm not certain if they are even spridget ones.   Some measured lengths May help me utilise them...or find a New owner for them.Thank you!ChuckPeter C?  Any input?
Sent from my LG Mobile