[Spridgets] Chuck's Project (re-directed post)

Kevin Valentine kevinv1275 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 20:28:22 MDT 2018

 Ron Soave Wrote;

chuck has taken Frank's "Beast" Spridget to save it from the crusher. If we
all long for things the way they used to be, let's all chip in and get the
thing built. Between Kevin and I we have most of what is needed parts-wise,
but it would be great if we all helped. Let's get chuck set up with parts
and then have a couple of BeastSHITs and get 'er done. Who's up for it?

I'm 52 and that means shit to me. I'm just getting started.

Ron,

I'm in.    ;)

Kevin V.

Ron also wrote;