[Spridgets] Old guys

Andy Webster a_d_webster at yahoo.com.au
Sat Mar 24 20:46:03 MDT 2018

I'm 46, Bought my 2a Sprite in 1998 and found the list not too long after..My Sprite still wears the list sticker that Frank posted all the way to Australia for me 10 years ago..
Also has the 1275 I bought off eBay from Kent, unbeknownst to both of us until after the auction ended, that we were both listers! ( and the 5sp box and Rivergate kit that he graciously allowed me to have delivered to him and then pallet-ed up and forwarded for me.)Thanks again Kent!

Andy 2a Sprite '59 Minor coupe

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone