[Spridgets] VSCDA 60th Spridget invites SCCA

stanbmason at aol.com stanbmason at aol.com
Tue Mar 27 16:32:30 MDT 2018

I wanted to share this announcement to everyone.  I have been working on this over the past several months in discussion with John Salisbury and others within VSCDA.  VSCDA VP Jim Donato steped in as our champion and made it happen.  Thanks Jim.  I will be posting this information and providing information on what Vintage Spirit means and I look forward to seeing you at our upcoming events for the 2018 Season and the highlight of the season at Road America / Elkhart Lake Sept 13-16 for the Sprite Midget 60th Anniversary!

Stacey Donato
VSCDA
1600 W Market Street
Logansport, IN. 46947