[Spridgets] question for the gurus....

bmwwxman bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun May 6 10:04:04 MDT 2018

 To those who recollect...  parts of my car starting to come out of the
paint shop so am trying to assemble those items I will need to complete
it.  Recent discussions with square body owners brought up the subject of
"body panel gaskets".  Specifically for where the fenders join the tub.
There were none there when I tore the car down.  Should there have been?
What is the consensus on these gaskets? Is there a hardware store
Jim Johnson
UHI Aviation Meteorology <https://www.facebook.com/MET105/?ref=bookmarks>
Adjunct Professor
E-Journal of Severe Storms Meteorology <http://www.ejssm.org/> - Chair

"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they
look forward to the trip."
Winston Churchill
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/spridgets/attachments/20180506/2ba1e286/attachment.html>

More information about the Spridgets mailing list