[Spridgets] Question for the gurus...

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Sun May 6 16:27:53 MDT 2018

I've never seen a gasket there in 50 years of fooling with Spridgets.  But then maybe I didn't look in the right place.

Sent from my keyboard

> On May 6, 2018, at 12:01 PM, bmwwxman via Spridgets <spridgets at autox.team.net> wrote:
> To those who recollect...  parts of my car starting to come out of the paint shop so am trying to assemble those items I will need to complete it.  Recent discussions with square body owners brought up the subject of "body panel gaskets".  Specifically for where the fenders join the tub. There were none there when I tore the car down.  Should there have been?  What is the consensus on these gaskets? Is there a hardware store substitute?
> -- 
> -- 
> Cheers!!
> Jim Johnson
> UHI Aviation Meteorology  Adjunct Professor
> E-Journal of Severe Storms Meteorology - Chair
> "Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." 
> Winston Churchill
> ------------------------
> spridgets at autox.team.net
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/refisk@chartermi.net
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/spridgets/attachments/20180506/18b8912f/attachment.html>

More information about the Spridgets mailing list