[Spridgets] Fw: Point gap

Martyn Ridley ridleymj at brant.net
Mon May 28 09:09:19 MDT 2018

I would say you have a set of poor quality points and I would replace
them. Points should line up. I spent one very frustrating summer (4
breakdowns) due to cheap and nasty 'new' points. My recommendation is to
go to Distributor Doctor in the UK to get replacement points. Solved my
problem, and I keep a spare - for others.
Cheers,
Martyn