[Spridgets] Help! Need Bug Eye Mechanic

Ralph Heacox ralph.heacox at gmail.com
Thu May 31 15:41:32 MDT 2018

Looking to hire a SBC mechanic in the Anacortes, Skagit Valley, Washington area. Serious health issues prevent me from further work.
There isn't much to do except behind the dash instrument wireing but I can't reach or bend enough to do it myself.
I just want to get it back on the road and this is the last work remaining. I'd like to drive it a bit this summer. Bucket list item.
I apologize if this post is not appropriate but I'm just trying any source to find someone.
--
Sent from myMail app for Android