[Spridgets] Fwd: 2018 ELVF Trailer Video and Ad

stanbmason at aol.com stanbmason at aol.com
Wed Oct 24 07:38:20 MDT 2018

Spridget Video Lovers!
Well it is now available for $19.99 ELVF DVD (see details for ordering in above attachments).  This DVD has many of the cars that were present at this great weekend including all Spridget Car Shows and Races!  A must buy if you were there or wish you would have been.  Please share with others that maybe interested.  Below is the You Tube Trailer that you can preview.
Enjoy Stan