[Spridgets] A Wild West OSHIT

bmwwxman bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 12:55:53 MDT 2018

Am trying to gauge interest in putting on a big Wild West OSHIT - probably
next Spring in Dodge City, KS. Something like three or 4 days similar to
the fabled Buster Cluster....      Please reply to this email with dates if
you'd be interested.  It's a great chance to rub elbows with your fellow
spridgeteers.  I'll furnish the food and beer.   The project is to finish
reassembly on my 1968 Midget. I'll get as much as I can done before hand
but my 74 year old back is rebelling on me.  I think I have all the needed
parts and tools....     LMK Please!

Cheers!!
Jim Johnson