[Spridgets] Wild wild west

crusaderchuck55@aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Thu Sep 6 10:50:19 MDT 2018

    My personal inclination is to offer up my being added to a list of participants.  Sadly to say my limited funds do not allow traveling that distance.  As much fun as it would be to work on a plug and play project like yours, I must decline the offer.   The wiring is a 1-2-3 operation , even if it required any modifications or repairs.  I have a few scrap harnesses for bits of proper colored wire and connectors and bead blasted Lucas connectors for 2 & 4 wire applications.  I've always kept pieces like that over the years.   I'm told I'm a hoarder....nope I'm a car owner prepper!   Enough pieces to survive a mechanical or electrical disaster. LOL!After repairing and reassembling thus 1970 MG Midget race car....there is little I fear with these cars anymore.I can NOT wait to section 2 whole quarter panel top sections from the boot to the tail lights that Frank's brother Larry cut off to customise the car!   The quarters tops are cut completely off from the boot area to about 1/2 way down the tail light mounting area!   Some fun.Any way I thank you for the invitation....it IS tempting.   BTW, beer does not matter to me, I do not drink.   A cool glass of unsweetened tea would be perfect .😀Chuck
Sent from my LG Mobile